Thursday, March 19, 2015

My Artistic Development During 2003 - 2005

My first Wacom drawing. I remember how excited, amazed and driven I was when I laid down that first digital line. This drawing of Russel from the Gorillaz was the beginning of my life in digital art.


























































































































First year of Art Center, self portrait














































This last photo is out of order. It's my messy art studio in high school.

Thanks for checking out my stuff. I figured no one wanted to see what I drew during my teenage angst years so I took them off the internet a long time ago. 

I plugged in some old hard drives recently and found a folder of  my work in it. I'm not embarrassed by this anymore and they actually inspire me to work harder. Thanks :)